An extremely sad and disturbing video featuring rhetoric reminiscent of the most shameful moments in American history.
Some of the “highlights” include the following:
– Protesters yelling at seven and ten year old kids calling them terrorists
– Repeatedly chanting “terrorists go back home” (while many attendees live in the area)
– Protesters yelling “no sharia, “do you beat up your wife, are you a molester – you are aren’t you, why don’t you go beat up your wife like you do every night, go marry a nine year old, take your sharia and go home eat sand.”
– Congressman Royce telling the crowd “…..I’m proud of you and proud of what you’re doing”.
– Villa park Councilwoman Deborah Pauley: “…..I know quiet a few marines who would be very happy to help these terrorists (referring to the American Muslims banquet attendees) to an early meeting in paradise”. These comments were met with the most jubilant applause by the protesters. She continued: “……I don’t even care if you think I’m crazy anymore”.